Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Changeling

Clint Eastwood is awesome. Angelina Jolie is beautiful. So you'd think their movie would be pretty good.

Guess what? It is.

Missing kid movies are always really hard for me to even watch, much less enjoy. Something about seeing other people's kids in trouble makes me want to just run home and snuggle close to my own kiddos. But I was engrossed in the story -- logging online immediately when I got home to find out if it was a true story (it is).

Some reviews that I've read said this movie drags on too long -- I actually thought the pacing was ok -- but I would like a quarter for every time Ms. Jolie said "MY son"

Overall, glad I went.

PS. The concessions at the Century Theater in downtown San Francisco are amazing. The best I've ever seen at a movie theater.

No comments: